A simple chore like sewing can become a joyful experience with the right sewing machine. For over 160 years, Singer has been delighting people with its high-quality products. The company keeps on reinventing itself to offer latest models that cater to the modern people.
- 6 built-in stitches: 4 basic, 1 decorative and 1 buttonhole
- Free arm, heavy duty metal frame, snap on pressure feet and extra high pressure foot lifter
- The Right Stitch: Easier sewing for better results
- Simple Stitch Selection: Machine remains still for skip-free change stitches in one easy step sewing
- Easy threading buttonhole, saves time, no guesswork and just professional looking results
- 8 Built-In Stitches- Includes 6 Basic, 1 Decorative and 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole -Guides you through every step to professional looking results.
- Easy Threading Easy- Straight forward threading path saves time
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Machine remains still for skip-free sewing.
- Snap-on Presser Feet- Expand your sewing possibilities. Quick release for easy on and off-change presser feet in a snap
- Changing presser feet in seconds
- In-built thread cutter in presser bar
- Accessory storage in extension table
- Oscillating Shuttle Mechanism (Half Shuttle)
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Quick and easy threading saves time
- Easy stitch selection change stitches in one easy step
- One automatic four step buttonhole no guesswork and just results
- 10 built-in stitches with one automatic 4 step buttonhole provides endless project possibilities
- Adjustable stitch length and zigzag width - keep seams strong and prevent puckering on any fabric type
- 21 Built-In Stitch Patterns
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Automatic 4-step Buttonhole
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- ISI Mark
- Lever type stitch regulator for forward and reverse stitch control
- Flip Open Throat Plate, Open type shuttle race
- Auto Tripping Spring Loaded Bobbin Winder
- Nickle Plated Needle Bar, In-built thread cutter
- 8 Built In Stitches including-straight,zig zag,blind hem and more!
- 4 Snap-on Presser Feet
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Built-in Motor
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Zig Zag Width
- Kitchen & Home
- Multi stitch
- Portable with handle
- 13 Stitches
- Warranty: 2 years on product
The Singer sewing machines
Singer sewing machines come in different categories. On one hand you have simple models for beginners and on the other hand sophisticated machines for the pros. You also get two broad categories of machines like mechanical and electronic and specialized ones for embroidery, sergers, and garment care. The company also offers all types of accessories needed for your sewing machine.
All most all the models from Singer look great. They are small, ergonomic and packed with features that you need for all your creative projects. The different models are designed to serve particular requirements and offer superb performance. Great to use and nice to look at, a Singer sewing machine can add value to your home.
If you love sewing, you would feel enthralled to know the features offered by various models of Singer. Each range comes with easy and sophisticated models that have basic and creative features respectively. Under the electronic range, you would find high-end models like Brilliance and Confidence that are meant to elevate the experience of sewing. Be it fun projects or creative ones, with these electronic machines, you can change your world.
Similarly, with the Embroidery range, you can impellent different embroidery styles and experiment too.
Singer sewing machines are reasonably priced. The price varies according to the different ranges and the models. While the mechanical ones are cheaper, the electronic sewing machines appear on the higher price band.
Singer, with years of experience in producing sewing machines, uses innovation to offer sewing machines that can fuel your creativity. Each model comes packed with great looks, latest features and passion to boost your creativity.