How To Buy The Perfect Treadmill For Your Use
Today life is much more hectic than it was even a generation ago. This has resulted in paucity of time wherein it has become difficult for us to follow an exercising routine. But the need for staying healthy and keeping fit has even more important now than it was before. This has resulted in an increased demand for the treadmill for home use because:
- It enables exercising at home,
- There can be no better exercise than walking or running,
- Walking on the treadmill is always at an incline and is thus more effective,
- It keeps a measure of the basic factors like heart rate, speed, distance, calories etc.
- 4 In 1 - Jogger, Stepper, Twister and Push up Bar, Running Surface 158 x 332MM Product Dimension 196 x 66 x 148CM
- Warranty Details: 3 Year Motor Warranty, 1 Year Parts Warranty & LifeTime Frame Warranty
- Technical Feature:Time, Speed,Distance, Calorie, Pulse, Fat Measure
- Running Surface(LxB):1100 x 390 mm (43.3" x 15.3")
- Motor Power: 1.5 HP - 2 HP Peak
- 【Motor】 2.0 HP(4 HP Peak) DC quite motor deliver power for interval, speed, or endurance training . 【Incline】 3-Level manual incline for intense workout.
- 【Display】5” Blue LCD display, Display reading – Hand Pulse, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories. 【Speed】 1 to 14 km/hr Speed levels available, you can select different...
- 【Max user weight】 110kg . 【Program】 12 pre-set programs for efficient workout & H1-H3 Program. Hand held Pulse Stay in your target heart rate zone with built-in thumb...
- 【Features】 Mobile & tablet holder for safe keeping your smart devices while running. USB Port, MP3 Speakers . Easily foldable using soft drop hydraulic system. 【Running...
- Plug & run Treadmill - no Assembly Required
- 2.0 HP DC motor
- Max. User weight: 100Kg
- Manual incline for intense workout
- Belt size: Running Surface(LxB):1100 x 390 mm (43.3" x 15.3")
- Motor type: DC-Motorised | Motor horsepower data : 1.5 HP Continuous ( 2 HP Peak)
- Speed: 0.8-14 km/hr | Max Weight support: 90 Kilograms
- Inclination type: No Incline
- 4.0HP Peak DC Motor | Speed: 1.0 - 10 km/hr | Running Surface (L X W): 1100 X 400mm / 43.3X15.7 Inches | Max User Weight: 100KG
- 5.5 Inch LED Display - Speed, Time, Distance, Calories And Heart Rate | Connect USB Pen-Drive/AUX Cable To Play Music Directly On The Console Speaker
- 12 Pre-set Workout Programs For Efficient Workout & 3 Target Based Modes | Wheels For Transportation
- This Treadmill Does Not Need Special Skill For Installation As It Comes 95% Preinstalled. Still Powermax Provide Installation Support Over Phone Call (Technician No:+91 900 4444...
- MOTOR & AUTO-INCLINE - 2hp Continuous 4 HP peak motor deliver power for interval, speed, or endurance training. Improve your cardio routine 15 level incline creating plenty of...
- DIGITAL MONITOR - Track your speed, time, distance, calories, incline, pulse. Hand pulse sensors monitor your heart rate as you use the 12 built-in workout programs. Connect to the...
- FITSHOW App Support - Sync & Control via Mobile App, Control in Mobile takes your workout to next level. SHOCK ABSORPTION- This treadmill solves common joint/pain problems...
- SPEED: 1 to 14 km/hr Speed levels available, you can select different speed base on your physical condition and exercise based 12 pre-set programs for efficient workout & H1-H3...
- Silicone oil extends the service life of the treadmill and enhances overall performance
Helps to increase the life of motor, belt, and rollers and ensures trouble-free smoother...
- This non-sticky lube with excellent consistency and purity prevents frequent wear and tear of the belt, silicone is the most ideal lubricant for fitness centers, globally.
- Safety treadmill key, extremely important to maintain the efficient operation of any treadmill sport.
- Easily clips to virtually all types of clothing so you can forget about the key while you walk or run
- It can easily clamp to any part of your clothing and it's strong to hold.
- Magnetic work, can work easy and quick on most treadmills requiring a round treadmill safety key.
Treadmill buying guide
While there is no question about the effectiveness of the treadmill, most people have little knowledge of what to look for when buying the same. Certain factors which should be kept in mind while purchasing the same are:
- Type: There are two types of treadmills available—the manual and the motorised treadmill. The price difference between the two is about INR6000 to INR10000. Hence the choice definitely depends on the budget. Needless to say that motorised treadmills come with a lot of features and are much more effective than a manual one.
- Motor and its horsepower: This depends on the weight of the people using the same. Usage by heavier people puts a greater strain on the motor. But instead of the horsepower ratings, the “continuous duty” rating of the motor needs to be checked. It is also wise to purchase a treadmill which has the longest warranty on its motor.
- Stability: The treadmill should be checked for both stability and sturdiness before making a purchase. A jerky or unstable treadmill does more harm than good.
- Workout features: Having a variety of pre-programmed workout features relieves the user of boredom that might otherwise set in. Hence features such as the ability to vary both the incline as well as the pace should be present in the treadmill. Some workout features which also need to be checked are:
- Belt size should be able to match the stride of the user,
- Incline and
- Cushioning so as to be able to absorb shocks while running.
- Check for noise and space: These are two very important things that need to be checked since there is nothing more irritating than a noisy treadmill. Also if the same does not sync in with the space available for its installation, it will become more of a hindrance and an eyesore than an object of use.
Best Treadmill Brands
The most popular brands associated with the manufacture of the treadmill are:
- Viva etc.
The cost of the motorised treadmill is considerably higher than the one which are not. But the overall price range for the same can be taken to start from INR8000 and go up to even 1.3lace or even more. Hence treadmill buying depends as much on its features as on the budget of the customer. It would, however, not be wrong to say that it is a gadget with a very high return on investment.