Get The Best Out Of The Hand Blender Purchased
The hand blender is a wonderful aid in the kitchen. In fact people who look to cook are die-hard fans of this tool which is a small but very effective and efficient tool for cutting, mincing, chopping etc., vegetables. They can be said to be miniature mixers and are flexible in utility and also very easy to clean. This small device does pack quite a punch.
- Steel Rod, Rust Proof metal rod for hot/cold blending. The voltage is 230 volts and the RPM is 18000 rpm
- Cord length : 1.2 m and Power 250 W
- 2 years Warranty
- 20 minutes blending of Hot & Cold Dishes
- HANDHELD BLENDING POWER-> With power of 1000W, Input Supply: 220 - 230V, AC, this appliance performs all of your cooking tasks proficiently. It ensures powerful processing every...
- FOR INSTANT MOUTH-WATERING DISHES-> Want solutions to simplify hectic life!! Reduce kitchen prep time & make healthy, delicious food & drinks with our durable & versatile blender...
- YOUR PERFECT KITCHEN ASSISTANT-> This multi-functional appliance comes with a Powerful Chopper, Detachable Stainless-Steel Blending Wand, Multi-Purpose 600ml Jar & Whisker. Chop,...
- GET THE TEXTURE YOU WANT-> Dual-Speed Setting allows you to control your hand blender just the way you like it. Variable Speed helps you get the right texture you want of your...
- Power: 300 watts; Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of strip beaters, plus dough hooks, Cord length: 1.2 m
- 5 speeds plus turbo for a variety of recipes
- 1.2m cord for longer reach
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: +91-02822-230491 / 02822-391391
- Unique comfort grip, The frequency is 50 Hz, Functions: Beating. Pureeing : Yes
- Easy to store and wash and it has Stainless steel blade
- A handy appliance which will reduce the time you spend in the kitchen by taking care of all your chopping, blending or mixing tasks at the touch of a button.
- 400 Watt power offers high speed. Input Power Supply : 50 Hz. Single Phase 220 V
- Comes with variable Speed Control
- Stainless Steel Body suitable for hot and cold blending.
- Has a Detachable Shaft
- Power: 125 watts; Operating voltage: 230 volts
- 2 variable speed and 12000 RPM
- 2 stainless steel blades to do the variety of jobs effortlessly
- Warranty: 2 years on motor
- Unique comfort grip
- Sleek and strong and motor with 18000 RPM
- Easy to store and wash with smooth and safe switch
- Elegant design and wall mountable
- KENT Hand Blender 15W is an ideal kitchen appliance to meet your daily cooking needs
- The powerful 15W copper motor promises excellent performance. Copper is known or its low-resistance and superior conductivity, thus keeps the motor cool during constant use
- Power: 15 watts; Operating Voltage: 22 - 24 volts AC
- Includes Kent Hand Blender-15W-1, Beaters- 1 Set, Dough Hooks-1 Set, Stand-1, User Manual
- Stainless steel blades grinds and blends every particle perfectly, assuring amazing results in every use
- Durable for daily use
- Ergonomically designed hand blender gives you the perfect grip.
- Slim body
- Operating Voltage: 230 – 240 volts , High Precision blending : With power of 500W, this appliance performs all of your cooking tasks proficiently. It ensures powerful processing...
- But 1 Get 2 Appliance : Want solutions to simplify hectic life!! Reduce kitchen prep time & make healthy, delicious food & drinks with our durable & versatile blender Robot 5.0...
- Perfect Kitchen Helper: This multi-functional appliance comes with a Powerful Chopper, Detachable Blending Wand & Multi-Purpose 700 ml Jar.Chop, Blend, Mash, Puree, Whisk with...
- 100% Sharp Stainless-Steel blade->Made from high quality food-graded stainless steel ensures the ingredients are blend & cut thoroughly and mixed properly. These blades deliver a...
Hand blender buying guide
In order to understand the utility of the hand blender, it is very important to understand its features. The main important ones which define the usability of this device are:
- RPMs: The revolutions per minute or the RPM is the true determiner of the performance of a hand blender. Hence higher the RPMs boasted by it the better will be its performance. In fact the RPMs for hand blenders generally range from 540 to even 10000.
- Wattage: The higher the wattage the better will be the performance of the hand blender. Most of these devices for home use range from 200watts to about 400watts, even though there are a few with a higher wattage of 600watts. But for the hand blender to be totally effective, a medium wattage needs to be combined with higher RPMs.
- Speed: There should be at least three different speed levels clearly demarked for the hand blender to be flexible enough to perform a variety of functions. The general speed delineations are slow, medium and fast. Of course the greater the number of speed levels the better is the efficiency of this device.
- Material of blade: It is necessary to check at the time of purchase if the blades of the hand blender are made of plastic or of a metal like stainless steel. While both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages and the user should be aware of them before making the final choice. The key points to remember here are:
- Stainless steel blades are resistant to staining and better at working on harder materials but also have a tendency to scratch pots and pans they are used in while
- Plastic blades tend to melt in the heat if used on food items placed on the gas or electric stove and are also not able to tackle hard materials properly.
Irrespective of the material of the blade, care should be taken to see that they can be easily removed. This would facilitate better and easy cleaning of both the blade and the container.
- Containers: Some models of hand blenders are also paired with containers. Care must be taken to ensure that these containers are deep and have nicely rounded edges.
Hand Blender Brands
Brands which are associated with this popular and extremely useful tool are:
- Maharaja Whiteline,
- Morphy Richards etc.
With a price range of INR500 to about INR2000, the hand blender is a must for every kitchen. A truly inexpensive device, it offers great value for the money invested and proves its worth again and again.