Indians and their love for tandoors is a well known affair. From naans to rotis, from chicken to paneers, almost anything and everything that comes out of a tandoor becomes a mouth-watering speciality. And with the introduction of the electric tandoor, it is now possible to have these grilled delicacies right in the Indian kitchen.
- AT FREE SNACK MAKER HEATING ELEMENT: Fitted with tubular elements. HEAT CONTROLLER: Our Electric Tandoor Is Carefully Designed With a 3 MODE Heat Controller That Most Carefully...
- Modern elegant looks
- Healthy cooking like traditional clay tandoor
- See through window
- Energy efficient heating elements
- Size : 16 Inches
- Colour : Black
- No Pre - Heating required Multi-purpose Tandoor with pizza cutter +Nonstick Sheet +Recipe Book +Glove
- This single product fulfils the different types of cooking needs & reduces the burden to purchase multiple appliances. It can be used for all grilling, baking, toasting, barbeque,...
- Modern Elegant Looks
- Healthy cooking like traditional clay tandoors
- See through window
- Matt finish Stainless Steel body
- Shock proof, fitted with extra safe heating elements
- Light weight and elegant looking
- Aluminum tray electric tandoor in india2 years of manufacturer
- Wellberg 2 in 1 electric tandoor: wellburg 2 in 1 electric tandoor with 6 gifts bake, tandoor, grill or cook sumptuous meals with wellburg 2 in 1 electric tandoor with 6 gifts, a...
- It is fitted with an extra safe heating element with shockproof material and does not require pre-heating. Moreover, the 6 gifts available with the combo allows you to try various...
- 2 In 1 tandoor: cook inside and on top material: aluminium cooking tray and heat resistant backlite handles nonstick top plate: 24 x 23.5 Cm toughened glass window power: 1500 w...
- Product highlights: tandoor, toast, grill, bake, cook non stick top for dosa, tikki, roti, paneer tikka, and other grill item no pre-heating required oil faster cooking healthy and...
- Electric tandoor: shocked proof, fitted with extra safe heating element, light weight and elegant look, aluminium tray with entirely durable
- Stainless steel heating element: this tandoor is fitted with stainless steel heating element which has a life more than 10 years blast proof, corrosion proof, suitable for using...
- Accessories: 1 grill, 1 magic cloth, 4 rubber legs, 4 skwers, 1 gloves, 1 pizza cutter and 1 recipe book
- Specially For: pizza making, grilling, roasting, tosting and baking " you make in paneer tikka, chicken, tandoori roti, paratha, cake, muffins, aalu tikka, roti, and so many other...
- Wellberg electric & charcoal barbeque is the best & colorful barbeque on amazon
- It is 2 in 1 electric and charcoal barbeque grill Comes with auxiliary equipment
- Includes: 1 electric and charcoal barbeque grill with 4 skewers, 1 grid, 1 tong Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Our products are made in india
- Power: 2000 W, Light weight and elegant looking
- Power Supply: 230 V 50 Hz, Shock Proof
- Toughened Glass Windows
- Hygienic, Non magnetic imported Kanthal (Sweden) heating elements (ISO 9001)
Factors which bring out the best in a tandoor
Some features to look for while shopping for an electric tandoor in India are:
Oil collection mechanism: Anything put into the tandoor needs to be smeared with oil for best results. Hence there is always some oil which remains unutilised. This unutilised can be collected and reused only if there is a groove present for its collection. Thus the presence of the oil collecting groove makes for a better buy where an electric tandoor is concerned.
Thermostat: The presence of a thermostat is extremely important since it serves the dual purpose of:
- Saving electricity by cutting off the flow after the attainment of the desired temperature and
- Enabling the user to cook varied items with different temperature requirement.
180 degree opening: The presence of a door with a 180degree opening facilitates easier access to its interiors. This facility also makes for a better user experience with regards to both cooking in the tandoor and its subsequebt cleaning.
Floating hinges: For the Indian household where naans and veg or non-vegetarian tikkas are a common occurrence, the presence of a floating hinge makes for better cooking. In fact all food items which are thick cook well with floating hinges. Thus its presence should be looked for when buying an electric tandoor.
Non- stick coating: The amount of oil used in the Indian cooking is substantial and the presence of a non-stick coating on the tandoor ensures that:
- Wastages can be avoided and
- The tandoor can be easily cleaned of the remnants of food sticking to its insides.
Warranty: This is one of the most important features which determine the final choice of the electric tandoor. The more the warranty the better it is for the buyer.
Best Electric Tandoor Brands
- nikitasha etc.
Power consumed by an electric tandoor varies with its utility. More the power consumed, the better is the cooking but this subsequently leads to higher utility bills. Hence it is always better to choose one which is a perfect balance between cost-effectiveness and efficiency. The capacity of the tandoor chosen totally depends on the number of people it has to cater to. Thus a smaller capacity suffices for the needs of a small family but if the need is for catering to parties and get-togethers, one should always opt for one with a higher capacity.