Buying The Perfect Gas Stove For The Beautifully Designed Kitchen
The gas stove is a very popular device found in almost all kitchens across India. Operating on LPG or liquid petroleum gas, the quality of food cooked on the gas stove is tastier and the cost of operating the same is also quite low. This makes it a popular option to choose for most Indian households.
- Unique toughened glass. Brass burner
- Spill proof design, Shape: Rectangle. High thermal efficiency
- Designer knobs. Uniquely designed pan support
- 360 degree revolving nozzle. Easy cleaning. Wear Resistant : Yes
- Greenchef MS 3 Burner Gas stove
- Highly Efficient Brass burner
- 6mm toughened glass
- Backlit Knob and Thick pan supports
- 6mm toughned glass: 6mm Beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
- Tri pin gas brass burners: 2 High Efficiency Burners, Product dimensions : 57 cm x 29 cm x 9 cm (LxBxH)
- Nylon knobs: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers, Colour: Black, Material: Glass-top and stainless steel body
- Anti skid feet: Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations, 1 year warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- 6mm Beautiful black toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
- 3 Burner gas stove dimensions : 73 cm x 34 cm x 9 cm ; Item Weight: 6.7 kg
- Nylon knobs: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers
- Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations
Anti-Skid Feet for easy operations
300 Day doorstep Service Warranty
This has 7mm toughened glass top (thicker glass to last longer)
Nylon knobs: Ergonomically designed knobs with heat resistant nylon covers
- 2 Burner SS Gas Stove
- Firmer Grip Legs
- Brass Burners and Powder Coated Pan Support
- High-Quality Nozzle and Backlit Knob
- Ergonomic Design - For easy handling and Maintenance
- Spill Proof Design - For hastle free cooking and a Cleaner Kitchen
- Toughned Black Glass top - Resists Scratches and withstands everyday wear and tear
- Includes: 1 x Prestige IRIS LP Gas table (GTI 02 With powder coated Body, Glass top, 2 Brass Burners
- No. of Burners: 3 burners, Burner Material: Brass
- Body Design: Stainless steel with Glass Top
- Heat-resistant toughened glass
- Ignition Type: Manual60 degrees revolving nozzle
- Beautiful black toughened glass top (Toughened glass to sustain High temperature and long life) and Stainless Steel body
- Well spaced out 3 burners to accommadate all size utensils
- Solario 3 Burner Gas Stove comes with high quality brass burner for improved performance
- the 3 Burner gas stove has ergonomic knobs for better grip, 360° revolving gas inlet nozzle, removable enabled pan support
- Dimension: 60 x 33 x 11 cm ; Shape: Rectangle
- Material: Constructed using top-quality 304-grade stainless steel material with a glossy finish
- Burners: Equipped with two high-efficiency brass burners (1 Big and 1 Small) that ensure uniform distribution of heat on the utensils
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray: With no holes, the stainless steel spill-proof drip tray is designed to avoid any kind of spillage
Gas stove buying guide
But in order to ensure the proper utilization of fuel and increase the efficiency of the food cooked in the kitchen, the gas stove needs to have certain features. Care must also be taken to choose these features intelligently so that they give value for money. These features are:
- Number of burners: There are four options present with regards to the number of gas burner present in a gas stove. An increase in the number of gas burners helps to increase the convenience of cooking especially when cooking different types of food. It also tents to increase the price of the gas stove. It is thus always better to understand personal requirements before taking a decision on the same. The options available are:
- Single burner,
- Two burners which is the most popular option today,
- Three burners and
- Four burners.
- Size: The size of the gas stove including its height, depth and width should be in sync with the space available on the kitchen counter top. Generally gas stoves are about 30inches in width but there are other special sizes also available like 20, 24, 36 and 40inches.
- Controls: Each gas burner comes with its own temperature control knob which helps to control the intensity of the flame. These knobs can be used to change the intensity of the flame to low, medium and high depending on the requirement of the food being cooked.
- Pan support: Care must be taken to ensure that when the pans and pots are placed on the gas burners, they do not wobble and sit smugly on them. Thus the balance of the gas burner tops needs to be definitely checked before making the final choice.
- Material: Today there are a number of different options available with regards to the material which makes up the body of the gas stove. In fact the construction of the gas stove has become so well-styled and elegant that they have become quite irresistible. Some of the material which are used to make the gas stove are:
- Stainless steel which is the traditional favorite and is also quite inexpensive and
- Hardened glass tops which are good to look at, easy to clean and maintain and also do not spot or stain easily.
Brands associated with gas stoves
There are a number of commonly available brands which manufacture and market gas stoves in India. Some of the more popular brands are:
- Sun flame,
- Fabiano etc.
Available in the price range of INR2000 to about INR6000, the contemporary gas stove comes with a lot of extra and innovative features incorporated. Incredibly designed and styled, these gas stoves make cooking a pleasure, few can resist. It is thus a device worth spending money on.