What comes to your mind first when you hear the word breakfast? It’s none other than bread right? But do you support eating the first meal of the day without no nutrients and food value in it? This is why you should start baking bread at home with bread making machine.
Why you need a bread maker machine at home?
There should be no compromise when it comes to health. Freshly baked breads with proper ingredients are obviously a better option than buying ones with preservatives. But do you find making breads at home a tedious task? To do this in less time and less effort,bread making machine is now available in the market. You can make tasty and healthy bread at home with a bread machine which requires less time and consume less energy.
- A convenient and hygienic way to prepare dough for puris and rotis/ chapattis and fresh bread, Automatic mixing and kneading untouched by hand.
- You can use any kind of flour for preparing fresh and healthy bread. Adjustable crust control - light, medium and dark. It will spread the pleasant aroma of freshly baked bread...
- Not only plain and simple bread, but various ingredients can also be added to personalise flavours.
- One-touch operation and detachable components make mixing and kneading easy. Bakes soft and fresh bread with even textures all around and prevents the loss of nutrients
- Fully automatic kneading and baking operation || 12 settings for different kinds of bread || 615 W
- Keeps the bread warm up to 1 Hour || 3.5 litre / 700 – 1000 g bread || Memory function up to 10 minutes to help in power failures
- Choice of 3 crust settings || Detachable baking pan || Cool touch housing with an easy lift lid & viewing window
- Electronic control panel || An audible tone signals to add mix-in ingredients
- Makes it convenient to make chapattis and puris with its automatic mixing and kneading ; LCD display with 19 customized programs
- Customise ingredients by using different types of flour and treat yourself to delicious, healthy varieties of bread such as Sweet, Brown, Wheat or Oats Bread
- Adjustable crust control - light, medium and dark. Easy to operate and its detachable components make it easy to clean and store.
- This bread maker comes with three loaf sizes option i.e. 500, 750 grams and 1000 grams
- Up to a 2.0 lb. loaf capacity, ideal for larger families
- 12 bread settings and 3 crust settings for variety of breads, dough and jams
- Expressbake setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer allows for fresh breads anytime
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Bread Maker
- 2 Lbs. Capacity
- Different bread and crust settings
- Touch sensitive/ switch programs
- Detachable baking pan, viewing window, removable lid
- Convention fan
- Measuring cups and spoons are provided
These features may vary according to model type, brand and price.
Which brands are the best?
Among so many brands available to choose, the best ones areCuisinart, Glen, Kenwood, Oster. These are the best bread making machines.