Usha sewing machine – designed for the modern people
Certain things never go out of fashion. Like a sewing machine? Yes, it has its own charm. No matter how much we love our readymade clothes, there is always a need to make quick fixes or try some new design on our own. A sewing machine comes handy when suddenly our new blouse feels tight or we want to turn our hobby into a professional endeavor. With so many brands, models, and advanced features do you feel intimidated to buy a sewing machine?
- Free Sewing Kit Worth ₹500/- (contains 18 N Thread Spools, 12 N Buttons, 1 N Scissor, 5 N Needles and 1 N Measuring Tape)
- Automatic zig-zag sewing machine with compact free arm
- Thread Tension Control: Manual ; Stitch Pattern Selector: Dial Type
- 7 built-in stitches including 4-step button holing; Seven applications including lace fixing, quilting, smocking and rolled hemming
- 13 built-in stitches including button hole stitch; 21 applications including stretch stitching, button fixing, rolled hemming, satin stitch, zip fixing and smocking.Auto tripping...
- Sewing Speed : 860 SPM (Stitches Per Minute) ; Stitch Width: 5 mm
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Built in needle threader, LED type sewing light
- Check out “With KIT” offer to get Free Sewing KIT worth Rs 500 with Sewing Machine
- Two dials for pattern and stitch length selection, 860 SPM Sewing Speed. Number of Stitch Functions : 57
- Lightweight and comes with a carrying handle ; Twenty three built-in-stitches including button hole stitch ; Thread Tension Control: Manual ; Triple Strength Stitch: Yes ; Stitch...
- Free arm for ease of circular stitching
- Compact and portable with handle
- Color coded face plate and 7 in-built stitches
- Applications including lace fixing, quilting, rolled hemming, smocking
- Automatic needle threading
- Lever type feed drop
- 13 built in stitches including button hole
- LED type sewing light
Usha sewing machine
You must have seen your grandmother using a big sewing machine during her free time. It was a mechanical one and made a strange sound that seemed so comfortable. Maybe she used an Usha sewing machine. Yes, Usha as a brand was once a household name. Its sewing machines were a part of every childhood memories. Today, the company has reinvented itself and come up with smaller and more innovative models that suit modern needs.
The range of sewing machines
Usha offers a range of sewing machines keeping in mind the needs of different people. Thus, you have simple models that cater to basic sewing requirements to highly specialized ones that can be used to give vent to your creativity. There is a range of accessories that you may use to give wings to your imagination. Apart from that, Usha also offers domestic as well as industrial sewing machines that cater to particular uses. There is an also a latest range of computerized and automatic sewing machines for the ultimate pleasure of sewing.
When we have such a variety of models and designs, the price is surely going to differ. The accessories and straight stitch range are affordable. The high-speed industrial machines are costly as they are employed in industries. The Janome is a high-end range that is costly too.
Most of the sewing machines from Usha are small and easy to carry. The high-end models look stylish. The industrial machines, as expected are a bit large.
Usha stands for quality and performance. With such a comprehensive range of sewing machines and advanced features, it is trying to find its own place in the modern world.