Usha sewing machine – designed for the modern people
Certain things never go out of fashion. Like a sewing machine? Yes, it has its own charm. No matter how much we love our readymade clothes, there is always a need to make quick fixes or try some new design on our own. A sewing machine comes handy when suddenly our new blouse feels tight or we want to turn our hobby into a professional endeavor. With so many brands, models, and advanced features do you feel intimidated to buy a sewing machine?
- Automatic zig-zag sewing machine with compact free arm. Pressure Adjustor : No
- For Free Home Demo in selected cities Call us on toll free no. 1800-1033-111
- 13 built-in stitches including button hole stitch; 21 applications including stretch stitching, button fixing, rolled hemming, satin stitch, zip fixing and smocking.Auto tripping...
- Sewing Speed : 860 SPM (Stitches Per Minute) ; Stitch Width: 5 mm
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Built in needle threader, LED type sewing light
- Product will be delivered unassembled(machine+handle+base)
- Lever type stitch regulator with forward and reverse stitching mechanism.
- Auto tripping bobbin winder for uniform winding of bobbin for perfect stitch formation.
- Screw type Pressure adjustment for controlling needle bar pressure.
- Thread Cutter on Face Plate. Feed drop for embroidery. In Built Sewing Light
- Hard Cover Provided with the Machine, Power: 60 watts, Accessories are inside the sewing machine. Please check instruction manual for details
- Package contains: 1 Sewing Machine, 1 Instruction Manual and 10 Free Accessories( Zig-Zag Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Sliding Buttonhole Foot, Round Hemmer Foot, Darning...
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturers warranty
- An ISI marked sewing machine with a lever type stitch regulator and an auto tripping bobbin winder
- A complete hand machine it is available in an attractive gift pack
- Traditional (closed type) shuttle race for easy maintenance
- Traditional screw type presser adjustment to adjust the pressure of the presser foot on the fabric for ease of use
Usha sewing machine
You must have seen your grandmother using a big sewing machine during her free time. It was a mechanical one and made a strange sound that seemed so comfortable. Maybe she used an Usha sewing machine. Yes, Usha as a brand was once a household name. Its sewing machines were a part of every childhood memories. Today, the company has reinvented itself and come up with smaller and more innovative models that suit modern needs.
The range of sewing machines
Usha offers a range of sewing machines keeping in mind the needs of different people. Thus, you have simple models that cater to basic sewing requirements to highly specialized ones that can be used to give vent to your creativity. There is a range of accessories that you may use to give wings to your imagination. Apart from that, Usha also offers domestic as well as industrial sewing machines that cater to particular uses. There is an also a latest range of computerized and automatic sewing machines for the ultimate pleasure of sewing.
When we have such a variety of models and designs, the price is surely going to differ. The accessories and straight stitch range are affordable. The high-speed industrial machines are costly as they are employed in industries. The Janome is a high-end range that is costly too.
Most of the sewing machines from Usha are small and easy to carry. The high-end models look stylish. The industrial machines, as expected are a bit large.
Usha stands for quality and performance. With such a comprehensive range of sewing machines and advanced features, it is trying to find its own place in the modern world.