Changes Made To The Table Tennis Ball
Table tennis balls have to undergo a lot of wear and tear. Hence a lot of manufacturers have conducted a lot of experiments on it. The goal was to find the perfect ball to play table tennis with. This is how balls made of celluloid came into vogue.
- Stiga cup is made from pure celluloid and has no tangible join, which means that stiga cup has very even bounce characteristics
- 40mm seamless
- Table tennis training ball
- Box content: Pack of 6 Table tennis ball
- STIGA Cup is made from pure celluloid and has no tangible join, which means that STIGA Cup has very even bounce characteristics.
- 40mm Seamless.
- Training Balls.
- Box contents: 6 balls
- Approved by international table tennis federation
- Premium quality 3 star seamless 40 plus table tennis ball
- Extra bright white colour for ease of playing
- Seamless construction for consistent and accurate bounce
- Box Contents: Box of 3 Balls
- Stag table tennis plastic balls are the result of advanced technology and extreme precision during the manufacturing process
- Stag plastic balls are made of the highest quality plastic selected by computer for precise thickness
- Competition ball
- 40 mm seamless
- Hand selected
- IITF Approved
- Box Content: Pack of 3 Table Tennis Ball
- Material: WOODEN
- Color: RED & BLACK
- 2 BAT + 3 BALLS
- Purpose: Youth training and recreation
- Improving skills and performance
- High class quality
- Durability guaranteed
- Size: 40mm (1.6")
- Revolutionary technology offering the most advanced table tennis ball on the market
- Poly plastic material - safer and more durable than traditional celluloid
- Seamless construction for consistent and accurate bounce during play
- ITTF and USATT approved for international and domestic competitions
- Table Tennis Balls White
- 3 Balls In Box
The hitting of the ball requires a lot of quick thinking and precision. This, in turn, helps to stimulate the brain as well as keep the player physically fit and strong. The need to hit the ball quickly also increases the flexibility and agility of the body resulting in all-round fitness.
Celluloid is no longer considered to be the ideal material for making best table tennis balls. Due to the health hazards posed by celluloid, most balls are currently made of plastic and are called poly balls. Celluloid is still used for making these balls but should be ideally avoided. These balls are also slightly larger than the previously manufactured balls and now stand at 40mm in size.