Are you thinking of buying a sewing machine to create something unique of your own? Choose to buy today’s advanced sewing machines which have not only simplified the process of sewing but also added a sense of fun and creativity to it through the advanced computerized system.
TopSeller No 1
- Compact and easy to use
- This is a free arm machine with circular stitching
- Light weight with carrying handle
- 6 built-in-stitches and 7 applications
- Warranty: 2 years on product
TopSeller No 2
- 6 built-in stitches: 4 basic, 1 decorative and 1 buttonhole
- Free arm, heavy duty metal frame, snap on pressure feet and extra high pressure foot lifter
- The Right Stitch: Easier sewing for better results
- Simple Stitch Selection: Machine remains still for skip-free change stitches in one easy step sewing
- Easy threading buttonhole, saves time, no guesswork and just professional looking results
TopSeller No 3
- Computerized Sewing Machine
- 100 Stitch Number and 55 alphanumeric stitches
- Number of Buttonholes 8
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Brother does not provide home demo or service
TopSeller No 4
- AZ sewing machine with 13 stitch functions of which the main ones are stretch stitching, four step button holing, button fixing, rolled hemming, blind stitch hemming, zip fixing
- Lightweight and comes with a carrying handle
- Colour coded functional face plate and two dials for pattern and stitch length selection
- Free arm machine which allows for circular stitching
- Warranty: 2 years on product
TopSeller No 5
- 8 Built-In Stitches- Includes 6 Basic, 1 Decorative and 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole -Guides you through every step to professional looking results.
- Easy Threading Easy- Straight forward threading path saves time
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Machine remains still for skip-free sewing.
- Snap-on Presser Feet- Expand your sewing possibilities. Quick release for easy on and off-change presser feet in a snap
TopSeller No 6
- Automatic full zig zag machine with built in needle threader, thread cutter on face plate and color coded functional display
- Full Aluminum Body
- One step button hole
- Built-in motor
- Free arm for circular stitching
TopSeller No 7
TopSeller No 8
TopSeller No 9
- Automatic Zig-Zag Machine
- 6 built-in stiches
- Single touch reverse stitch
- Four step button holing
- With Picot application
TopSeller No 10 ( Mini Sewing Machine )
- Adjustable Straight Stitch and Reverse Sewing - Practical Mini Machine for Mending, Hemming and Basic Sewing. Sews in a Durable Chain Locking Stitch.
- Choice Of Foot Pedal Or Auto-Sewing Mode - If It's Not Convenient to Use The Foot Pedal, You Can Set The Sewing Speed To Either H For High Or L For Low
- Small and Portable - Runs on Either AC/DCPower or 4 AA Batteries (Not Included).
- Comes With Fully Loaded Sewing Kit ( Includes Scissor, Thread Removal Tool, Buttons, Hooks, Beads Pins, Measuring Tape, Scissor, etc. ) Perfect For Carry Along In Travel
- Buy High Quality Original Product From "Dhruv Ecommerce Solutions"
TopSeller No 11
- Great for Beginners and Pros
- 22 Stitich designs,44 stitch functions plus button and buttonholed
- Automatic Needle Threader
- White LED, Easy Drop In bobbin, Free Arm, and Large Easy to use knobs!
- Plus Many more features you only find on more expensive machines!
TopSeller No 12
Uses of advanced sewing machines
Today’s advanced computerized machines make stitch selection easier and fun-filled. You can select the type of stitch just with a touch of a button. You can adjust it according to your requirements to create a new look. With a touch button, you can apply different stitching mode such as reversed, elongated or mirror image.Besides this, while sewing with threads like rayon or metallic, these advanced machines can be adjusted automatically that ensure perfect stitching. Buttonholes and blind hems can also be adjusted just at the click of a button.
- Comes with good number of built-in stitches
- Top drop-in bobbin
- Automatic needle threader which makes sewing easier
- Portable and light weight sewing machine
- Built-in programmable needle position which one can easily stop in/down as per requirements
Popular Sewing Machine Brands
Some best-selling brands of sewing machine include
So get the best one of your choice.