If you thought you would just log on to your favorite online portal and find out the best recumbent bike with a few clicks, get ready for a surprise. With so many brands available in the market with different models, within different price bands, not to say about their varied features and comfort level, how do you choose the best bike for yourself?
Top Recumbent Exercise Bike Prices in India
- Magnetic recumbent bike, 6 kg fly wheel, 8 level tension control system
- Computer display for speed, time, distance, calories, rpm and pulse, 3 racing games integrated in the computer display, g1 to g4 training modes available, with wheels for easy movement
- adjusting cap for uneven floor, TUV and GS approved
- Max. user weight 110 kgs
- Maximum user weight 100 kgs
- With wheels for easy movement, adjusting caps for uneven floor
- The product has to be assembled using an installation manual provided in the package
- 4.5 kilograms two-way external magnetic control wheel
- Manual eight file resistance micro-tensioning system
- Saddle height is adjustable
- Function: Speed, distance, time, hand heart rate, heat, scanning, total mileage
- Perfect for home use
- Horizontal seat adjustment
- Assembly : 1350 x 640 x 1000 mm
- LCD displays: Time,speed, distance, calories and pulse. Maximum User Weight: 100kg
- Magnetic recumbent bike, 6 kg fly wheel with magnetic system, 8 level tension control system, computer display for speed, time, distance and calories
- With wheels for easy movement
- Adjusting caps for uneven floor, TUV or GS approved
- Maximum user weight 110 kgs
- The product has to be assembled using an installation manual provided in the package we do not provide onsite installation services
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
- Easy to get on and off; 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance; padded, molded seat with backrest and handles for stability
- Multi-functional monitor that tracks time, speed, rotations per minute, distance, calories burned and scans through all stats
- Pulse sensors sync with monitor, making it easy to stay in your target heartrate zone; textured pedals with straps secure feet
- Easy-to-reach tension knob for quick changes in intensity during your workout; adjustable seat accommodates most users; compact design for easy storage
- Leveling stabilizer caps secure and level machine during workout
- Meter Display: Time, speed, distance, calorie and pulse
- Seat adjustment
- Assembly : 840 x 620 x 1120 mm
- Meter with hand pulse
- Maximum User Weight : 100kg
- Maximum User Weight : 100 Kgs
- With wheels for easy movement ,Adjusting caps for uneven floor.
- Product has to be assembled using an installation manual provided in the package. We do not provide onsite installation services. In few cities, we could facilitate installation from 3rd party agencies/technicians on chargeable basis.
- Heavy Duty Frame
- Adjustable Seat
- Supported Weight 90 Kg
- Resistance Levels 8
- Product Dimension: 20x26x48 (WxHxD) In Inches
Recumbent exercise bikes are not a simple cycling device to give your body some workout. It comes with a backrest and pedal in the front which makes exercising a totally different experience. This makes a recumbent bike more appealing and ergonomic.
When reviewing recumbent exercise bikes and creating the list of the best ones, we have naturally included ergonomics as a deciding factor. Price obviously has to be considered along with features and mobility.
Design and mobility
Most recumbent bikes are designed to complement cardio exercising routines. The seat position and pedal spacing make them comfortable. The backrest is a vital feature that helps in comfortable riding. The design and mobility vary across the price range.
These are manufactured using two criteria in mind – performance and comfort. Usually, the higher performance bikes are more expensive but not necessarily less in comfort level. What you need to look for is the bike that can help you in reaching your fitness goal.
Yes, a major criterion as the price varies over a long range for recumbent bikes. At the lower end, you have simple bikes that offer simple but necessary features. You get what you pay for. As you climb up the price ladder, more features get added. In the middle range, you would get good bikes that offer a great combination of price, comfort, and performance.
The features that you must look for in a recumbent bike are a comfortable seat, ergonomic design and exercise modules. Good models come with an adjustable seat and entertainment features like a console fan or an MP3 dock. High-end bikes come with different resistance levels that make exercising more challenging.
The different models, a huge range of price variations, and innovative features make shopping for recumbent exercise bike a pleasant surprise for all.