As the name suggests clearly, bread machines are used to bake bread. This kitchen appliance is controlled by settings through a control panel. They are quite versatile and of course convenient to use. If you love enjoying fresh baked bread, this can fulfill your purpose making the process hassle-free.
TopSeller No 1
- 480 watts bread maker with 12 program settings
- Large LCD display and viewing window
- Delay function up to 13 hours
- 60 minute keep warm function
- Includes measuring cup, spoon and hot pad mitt
TopSeller No 2
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread.
- Light, medium or dark crust settings.
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later.
TopSeller No 3
- The user-friendly design of the appliance makes it easy to operate and its detachable components make it easy to clean and store
- Kent atta and bread maker makes it convenient to make chapattis and puris with its automatic mixing and kneading
- The automatic operation of the Kent atta and bread maker makes kneading a hygienic process as there is no requirement to touch the dough with bare hands
- Customise ingredients by using different types of flour and treat yourself to delicious, healthy varieties of bread such as Brown, Wheat or French Bread
- Warranty: 1 year on product
TopSeller No 4
- Fully automatic kneading and baking operation and 3.5 liter/700-1000 gram bread
- 12 settings for different king of breads, detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
- Choice of 3 crust settings and an audible tone signals time to add mix-ins such as nuts or fruit
- Keeps the bread warm up to 1 hour, memory function up to 10 minute help in power failure, cool touch housing with an easy lift lid and viewing window
- Detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
TopSeller No 5
- Up to a 2.0 lb. loaf capacity, ideal for larger families
- 12 bread settings and 3 crust settings for variety of breads, dough and jams
- Expressbake setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer allows for fresh breads anytime
- Large LCD display - easily indicates each stage of the bread making process
TopSeller No 6
- Mixes kneads rises and bakes in 3 loaf sizes up to 2-1/2 pounds
- Settings for white whole wheat multigrain French quick breads/cakes
- 13-hour delay timer makes meal planning easier
- Includes recipes for 40 breads and doughs plus baking tips
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
TopSeller No 7
- Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound horizontal loaves
- Convection bake function for crisper crust; 300+ pre-programmed recipes
- Gluten-free, low-carb, cake batter, jam, and pizza-, bagel-, and pasta-dough options
- Fruit, nut, and herb "add-in" dispenser; 24-hour delay-bake timer
- package include 1pc
Brands to choose from:
Two of the best companies of bread machines are
Features of bread makers
To mention the basic features of a bread maker, check out the bread pan, kneading paddle, cook wall, alerting features like sound, viewing window, etc. Some manufacturers also provide accessories like measuring spoon and beaker for best perfection. Again, specifications like delay settings, control panel, baking cycle options, automatic dispenser are also included.
The uses of a bread machine:
Simply, you put the ingredients into it and the machine will automatically mix them. It will then allow the prepared dough to rise and then bake it. With some models, you can also prepare soups, sauces, casseroles, snacks, breakfast, etc.