As the name suggests clearly, bread machines are used to bake bread. This kitchen appliance is controlled by settings through a control panel. They are quite versatile and of course convenient to use. If you love enjoying fresh baked bread, this can fulfill your purpose making the process hassle-free.
Topselling No 1
- Up to a 2.0 lb. loaf capacity, ideal for larger families
- 12 bread settings and 3 crust settings for variety of breads, dough and jams
- Expressbake setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer allows for fresh breads anytime
- Large LCD display - easily indicates each stage of the bread making process
Topselling No 2
- Wattage : 1200W
- Function : Baking
- Bakes 12 Mini Cakes or Muffins in minutes
- Select your favorite fillings to create 12 mini cakes or muffins
- Non-Stick Cooking Plates for Easy Clean-Up
Topselling No 3
- Fully automatic kneading and baking operation and 3.5 liter/700-1000 gram bread
- 12 settings for different king of breads, detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
- Choice of 3 crust settings and an audible tone signals time to add mix-ins such as nuts or fruit
- Keeps the bread warm up to 1 hour, memory function up to 10 minute help in power failure, cool touch housing with an easy lift lid and viewing window
- Detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
Topselling No 4
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread.
- Light, medium or dark crust settings.
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later.
Topselling No 5
Topselling No 6
- Mixes kneads rises and bakes in 3 loaf sizes up to 2-1/2 pounds
- Settings for white whole wheat multigrain French quick breads/cakes
- 13-hour delay timer makes meal planning easier
- Includes recipes for 40 breads and doughs plus baking tips
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Brands to choose from:
Two of the best companies of bread machines are
Features of bread makers
To mention the basic features of a bread maker, check out the bread pan, kneading paddle, cook wall, alerting features like sound, viewing window, etc. Some manufacturers also provide accessories like measuring spoon and beaker for best perfection. Again, specifications like delay settings, control panel, baking cycle options, automatic dispenser are also included.
The uses of a bread machine:
Simply, you put the ingredients into it and the machine will automatically mix them. It will then allow the prepared dough to rise and then bake it. With some models, you can also prepare soups, sauces, casseroles, snacks, breakfast, etc.