What comes to your mind first when you hear the word breakfast? It’s none other than bread right? But do you support eating the first meal of the day without no nutrients and food value in it? This is why you should start baking bread at home with bread making machine.
Why you need a bread maker machine at home?
There should be no compromise when it comes to health. Freshly baked breads with proper ingredients are obviously a better option than buying ones with preservatives. But do you find making breads at home a tedious task? To do this in less time and less effort,bread making machine is now available in the market. You can make tasty and healthy bread at home with a bread machine which requires less time and consume less energy.
- Mixes kneads rises and bakes in 3 loaf sizes up to 2-1/2 pounds
- Settings for white whole wheat multigrain French quick breads/cakes
- 13-hour delay timer makes meal planning easier
- Includes recipes for 40 breads and doughs plus baking tips
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Fixed grill plates
- Non-stick heating plate
- Elegant black finish body
- 800 watts power
- One year warranty
- 3 Litre rotating bowl/detachable as hand mixer
- 5 speed selection
- 200 watts motor/hands free mixing
- Egg beater and dough hook
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Fully automatic kneading and baking operation and 3.5 liter/700-1000 gram bread
- 12 settings for different king of breads, detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
- Choice of 3 crust settings and an audible tone signals time to add mix-ins such as nuts or fruit
- Keeps the bread warm up to 1 hour, memory function up to 10 minute help in power failure, cool touch housing with an easy lift lid and viewing window
- Detachable baking pan and electronic control panel
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread.
- Light, medium or dark crust settings.
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later.
- Different bread and crust settings
- Touch sensitive/ switch programs
- Detachable baking pan, viewing window, removable lid
- Convention fan
- Measuring cups and spoons are provided
These features may vary according to model type, brand and price.
Which brands are the best?
Among so many brands available to choose, the best ones areCuisinart, Glen, Kenwood, Oster. These are the best bread making machines.